Pursuant to the Stipulated Preliminary Injunction Order (the “Order”) entered by the United States District Court for the District of Utah on November 1, 2019, Zurixx, LLC and its related entities have been placed into a Receivership, and David K. Broadbent has been appointed as Receiver. A copy of the Order is available at the link below. A process will be developed for those who wish to make a claim against the Receivership Estate, and information regarding such claims process will be posted here.

Please feel free to check back for more information, as this website will be updated periodically.